Basketball for Kids in K-6th Grade
The CVCO Shooting Stars Basketball program registration is CLOSED. If you missed the registration deadline but would still like your child to participate in this year’s Shooting Stars Basketball program then please email CVCOinfo@gmail.com. Practices will tentatively start the second week of January, pending any future restrictions. Please look for an email notification of your team and practice time assignments.
Thank you for your interest in CVCO’s Shooting Stars Basketball League. Shooting Stars is a recreational basketball league for grades kindergarten through 6th grade. Because of current government issued restrictions, Shooting Stars will be much different this year. Please read the below mitigation strategies prior to registering your child. CVCO will be following all current and future restrictions issued by the state. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Below are some (not all) of our mitigation strategies that all players, guardians, volunteers must follow:
- Parents/guardians/spectators will not be allowed in the gym in compliance with capacity restrictions issued by the state.
- There is a possibility that games will NOT be played. The league may consist of practice, agility drills and skill building only.
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES in compliance with the state orders..
- Social distancing is required during practice and games (if possible).
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entering the gym. Anybody with a temperature greater than 100.4 will be sent home.
- Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade: Co-ed instructional league only
- Third Grade – Fourth Grade Boys and Girls League: If registration is low, this league may become co-ed
- Fifth Grade -Sixth Grade Boys and Girls League: If registration is low, this league may become co-ed
- $50 per child
- $25 per additional child
- Payment is due the first day of practice. If you do not have payment at the first practice, your child will be unable to participate until payment is collected.
- SHOULD GAMES/PRACTICES BE CANCELLED, PARTIAL REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED!!
Anyone interested in coaching, please contact Lizzy Littleton at the email below or indicate on the registration form.
Coaches must obtain and submit a Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police – (https://epatch.state.pa.us) and must also obtain and submit a Child Abuse History Clearance from the Dept. of Human Services – (https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home)
Questions about the league can be directed to Lizzy Littleton at firstname.lastname@example.org.